Benefits of ASP.NET MVC
1. Makes it easier to manage complexity by dividing an application into the model, the view, and the controller.
2. Provides a clear separation of interests and allows complete control over the output HTML.
3. Direct control over HTML i.e. better accessibility for implementing compliance with evolving Web standards.
4. Enables existing apps to be made more responsive and interactive.
5. Provides better support for test-driven development (TDD).
6. Works effectively for web applications backed by sizable development teams and for web designers that require extensive control over the behaviour of the application.
7. ASP.NET MVC framework supports a powerful URL routing mechanism that helps to build a more comprehensible and searchable URLs in your application.
6. It easy to manage a large application to dividing in multiple Areas.