- Create a separate assembly for MODEL in case of large and complex code to avoid any unwanted situation.
- The model should include business logic, session maintenance, validation part, and data logic part.
- VIEW should not contain any business logic and session maintenance, use ViewData to access data in View
- Business logic and data access should never occur in ControllerViewData
- The controller should only be responsible for preparing and return a view, calling model, redirect to action, etc.
- Use only specific view engine to create HTML markup from your view as it is the combination of HTML and the programming code.